Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Road Trip to Genting and Cameron Day 3 (Part III)

After enough of nuaing in the hotel, we decided to drive to Brinchang Town for some exploring. It is been more than 20 years since I last step into Cameron Highlands, I don’t remember anything about this place except Rose valley. :) That goes to show how I love flowers since young, till now still can remember those flowers. … keke…:P

We spotted a day market and decided to see see look look. Although honestly speaking, I don’t dare to try the food.

This is one of Jayden’s favourite food, so of course he is so curious to look at the prata making process. Different type of malay kueh, it sure looks tempting and attractive but I just can’t bring myself to try it. Some of the malay snacks which they told us is home-made.

Opposite the road is a whole stretch of eatery from che zar to steamboat. Of course, we chosen steamboat for our dinner. Before this trip, I did check up on the attraction and eatery in Cameron Highlands. This is one of the shop which serve nice steamboat. Crowd have not started yet as it is still early. We ordered a steamboat set for 2 person. The serving is really big and we can barely finished the whole lot of it.

I like Tom Yam soup, so we decided to ordered dual soup steamboat. I can guaranteed you that the Tom Yam soup served in this shop is really very very very delicious!!!!!! (Looking at the photo as I type out this post make me drool… I really miss the Tom Yam steamboat there… ) The bee hoon is also very nice. It taste different from the type which we eat in Singapore. Even Jayden ate 2 bowl of it. And guess what, my boys were complaining that “Fishball not enough!" So we ordered another plate for them. :) Jayden eat a record holding of 14 fishballs today!!!!! Sounds scary right :P

After the dinner, we decided to head back to our hotel for an early night rest. As we have a whole day tomorrow to visit the sight attractions.

But the 3 man prefer to mess around under the blankets!!!! When it comes to playing with the boys, D can play really rough with them. I am the more careful boring type of person.. so will never dare to attempt these type of stunts with them. :PSo finally, all 3 of them ended hiding inside the blanket… until I got to flip open the blanket and get them to come out and that ends the bed playing. :(  So that’s how we end our 1st day in Cameron highlands!

 Continue here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers