Sunday, September 12, 2010

Road Trip to Genting and Cameron Day 2 (Part II)

We promised the boys that we will be bringing them to the indoor warm pool after they wake up from their nap. So here we are at the RainForest Splash pool, it sure was crowded with kids when we reached there. :)

The pool was quite big and soaking in the warm water is really shiok although I din really went into the pool. My boys have a fun time at the pool with D looking after them while I supervise them once  a while.

Over here, the rules is not that strict, although I am wearing tee and shorts, I am allowed to wander inside the pool without worrying that “I would be blowed whistle at”. It was not easy to take pictures here, as the hot steam from the water makes the whole area so misty, so all my photos turn out so blurry. 

After splashing for about 1 hour, we washed up and proceed for our dinner and not forgetting to take some pictures near the pool side.The picture was taken by Jayden. Nice!!!!! (His photography skill is sure improving) We have our dinner at Pizza Hut. It was still not very crowded when we reached there as it was still quite early at 7pm. Yum yum… Our dinner.

We really make full use of our waking time, wasting no time we hurried to the Safari Park indoor playground. We happen to pass by this playground when we took the train ride and my boys were very keen to come here.The playground was big enough to entertain my boys for quite long. ;P And the best part is no other kids were around so we have the big playground all to ourselves!!!!! Slides is always one of the things that Javier would go for first once he is in the playground. Trying out the rope walking. I tried walking on it, it sure wasn’t easy! I was walking and ouching at the same time. :{ Some nice shots of the boys. The 3 man again.  After we left the playground, Javier wanted to to ride the antique car again. So off we queued for the ride, due to the freezing cold weather and the lateness, the queue was very short. Soon it was our turn…..Queuing up for the antique car ride.

We went back into the indoor theme park, and Javier wanted to ride the Merry-Go-Round while Jayden prefer to stand at the Animal Kaiser Machine and look at other kids play the card.And guess what, these are my loots from shopping at Genting. Taking the time when my boys nap, I venture into the store alone just below our hotel to shop. Shiok Shiok Shiok… I LOVE SHOPPING! 

Continue here

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am impress you still have the energy to shop!!!

    I think the playground looks really fun to play with. Will definitely pop by when we are up at Genting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what, shopping is my remedy to distress! keke... So sure got energy to shop! :P

    The playground is fun and not many people know of it. Cos we pass by it a few times and I din many kids playing there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers