Friday, September 24, 2010

Taking up a sport?

imageAll along, I have wanted to let Jayden get involved with a sport, in fact anything is fine with me as long as he likes it. My main objective is to let him take up a sports that he likes as a form a exercise. But all the while I get negative feedback from him and thus my plan was shelve again and again. Until few days ago, while chit chatting with my neighbor, she told me she is sending her boys for taekwondo lesson.

Our conversation set my mind rolling and I was very very keen to let Jayden join the taekwondo also. In fact, it would be so much easier to convince him to to take part as he is buddy buddy with the 2 boys and likes playing with them.

Haha… I was right! Initially he did not want to go for the lesson, but I keep pyscho-ing him saying that he can play with the boys if he go to the taekwondo lesson. Hmm… phew.. he finally agreed.. !!!

Jayden have his first lesson today, he was enjoying himself alot with the punching and kicking that he learnt today. I asked him whether he likes to go to the lesson again, he says ‘yes’! I hope that he would maintain this level of enthusiastic as the lesson proceed and just enjoy himself in the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers