Friday, September 17, 2010

Road Trip to Genting and Cameron Day 4 (Butterfly Garden)

This is our last sight visiting before we went back to hotel for the boys to rest. We are really glad we chosen this Butterfly farm as my boys were ecstatic when we reached this place. As you know they were really into bugs, so of course they can’t wait to interact with “them”!.

We need to pay RM2 for kids and RM5 for adults for the entrance fees.When we reached the garden, we were greeted by many many butterflies flying around. Thus I told my boys to be gentle and don’t frightened them.This is the butterfly which caught my eyes. It is very big… almost the size of my palm. The color of its wings is very striking. The outcome of this picture taken of the butterfly look abit unreal but honestly I did not do much editing for this picture, but adjust the lighting. Not only did we get to see butterflies, there were many many beautiful flowers, reptiles, farm animals and mini beasts… The boys are so excited seeing these “scary creatures” while I was crazy over the butterflies and flowers!!!!! :P   Jayden looking on the tank of mini beasts. This is the first time I see such big hibiscus!!!! It is almost the size of my face!!!! :} More nice pictures of flowers.Some farm animals.

Javier stood here playing with the rabbits for quite some time. He was so must better when we reached here. He even wanted to walk himself and refuse to let us hold him or carry him. These flowers are simply too beautiful that I cannot stop myself from snapping. Javier was disappointed when he saw that the hamsters were sleeping and refused to come out to play with him. He kept knocking on the glass tank, and totally no response from the hamsters.Most of the photos for today shows Javier with his pacifier. Normally I do not let him suck his pacifier when he is outside. But today is an exceptional as he is not feeling well. Getting a bit giddy with the vast amount of flowers picture.. huh????? :P This is called Leaf Frog… Over at this garden, we get to see alot of rare creatures like stick insects, leaf insects…. and many many more which I cannot think of now. Oh no….Flowers again!!!! Jayden looking down at a dry pond with alot of scorpions. I told them to be very very careful when they stand there to look although they is a metal rack which cover the pond. Javier was so happy that he was spinning round and round and dancing! Last picture of this purple flowers and a butterfly before I end my post! :) We bought back KFC on the way back to hotel for our very very late lunch. Time for some rest before we venture out tonight!.

To be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers