Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just me and Javier @ the Playground

When it comes to playground, it doesn’t matter whether gorgor is around or not. Javier sure knows how to enjoy himself even if he play by himself. He loves going to the playground although the weather is so scorching hot. He can even tell me “Mummy, it is very hot.”. But when I asked him whether he wants to go home, he would say “No, I want to play.” :)

Finally, today I force myself to forget about the hot sun and bring Javier downstairs for some exercise. I have really been lazy recently, very very reluctant to bring him to playground. I am glad to see that he really enjoy himself.

Seeing the playground, he just dash to it!!!!! Most of the pictures capture his smiley face, so you can guess how happy he is today! Crawling through the tunnel.Doing his monkey swing before sliding down. (Learnt this from Jayden…  :(Beside playground playing, he also likes to pluck leaves and flowers for me. Arranging the leaves nicely on the dinosaur bouncer. Spin Spin Spin

Climbing and Zooming down Playing peek-a-boo with me. Before he dashed off to the basketball court, he posed for me to take a picture. Running to the basketball court to turn the knob at the metal pole. He loves doing this since he was very young.Finally, taking a rest from all the running.

I really should make more effort to bring him to playground and outdoor activities more. :)

4 comments:

  1. Does he rest well that night after the playground trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still remember lastime we brought Jayden, Javier and Lucas to the indian shop b4 their nap, Jayden likes to play peek a boo with you, while Javier and Lucas sitting inside stroller (i thk they were 3 months or 6 months)..very fast, they are toddler now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He slept quite well that night. :) Don't know is it concident or the energy burning in the playground helps him to sleep earlier than usual at 11plus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Times really flies.... it seems not long ago that they are still a baby. Now they are such active boys le and you also a mother of 2 liao. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers