Thursday, September 30, 2010

Road Trip to Genting and Cameron Day 4 (Part II)

Getting a bit lazy recently to update my blog. But told myself to update about the trip in case I totally forgot all about it. :P

Having had a steamboat dinner the night before, we decided to try the che zar tonight instead. After researching the trip advisor and food blog, I get to know this popular makan place which serves good food. When we reached there, it was already very crowded, so I guessed the food should be nice.

We ordered the signature dish the pig trotters cooked with herbal, hot plate bean curd and stir fried bean sprout with salted fish. (but they missed out the bean sprout, so eventually we din eat that dish) This bee hoon soup was specially ordered for the boys, but in the end D was the one eating it. Jayden was throwing tantrum as he says it tasted different from what he ate the night before and so he refused to eat it. So that make us quite mad, and decided to let him be and din forced him to eat and just let him go hungry. While Javier was still not too well and din wan to eat any food yet.

After our dinner, we went to the nearby night market for some shopping. Over at the night market, most of the stalls were selling, strawberry accessories like hair band, bag cushion, vegetables, fruits and fried stuffs. All this stuff did not caught our fancy, so our main purpose is just to see see look look and get a feel on CH night market atmosphere.  We saw a lot of stalls selling these corn, and I read from one blog that the soup cooked by using this corn is very sweet.

The fried stuffs which looks yummy to me, but just that I am not courageous enough to try . The crystal Guava. It tasted very nice when we have it there, so we bought 2 back. Strawberry print umbrellas. Strawberry print bag which I bought 1. The quality is not very good, kinda regretted spending RM25 bucks to buy that bag.

This is one stall which worth visiting. It sells honey stuff. The stall owner will cut out the honey comb on the spot for us to see. I find it too sweet so I only eat abit, the whole chunk of the honey comb are eaten by Javier.

We went back to the hotel after the night market, as it will be a very long day tomorrow, as D need to drive 8hr back to Singapore. (Damn tiring for him!  A pity I can’t drive, so sorry D, we gotta depend on you… ) Mr Neat Frek arranging all the shoes nicely on the floor. He likes to arrange the shoes nicely and cannot tolerate messiness when we anyhow put our shoes. My boys playing with the strawberries which I have bought. I bought this book with me, as Javier loves this book. So everyday when he is free, he would flip through this book and point to the individual animals and say out its name. Admiring the cookies bought at Genting Famous Amos, before he finally decided to take a bit. :PI bought some hair accessories for my nieces at the night market, beside these and the bag, we din get any other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers