Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shopping @ Thomsom Plaza

Last Sunday, after my pil picked my boys to their place. I was thinking whether to go to Singapore expo Popular fair, Suntec Bookfair or Thomsom plaza. And finally me and hubby decided to go to Thomsom Plaza to shop for grocery and some books as it is the nearest to our place :).  Yvette Mummy told me of this great stall that sells alot of 2nd hand book at Thomsom Plaza. When I reach there, the stall was quite packed. I supposed many people knows about this temporary stall. I managed to get a few Dr suess books for Jayden, it was definetly a great buy, cost me less than $5 per book. Although it is 2nd hand book, condition was still good!

After that we went for our very late lunch at 3pm. I was planning to have our meal at Sakae Sushi, but as it turns out... it has close down... what a disppointment. So we just looked around and decided to have some simple Dim Sum at Pick & Bite on the 2nd floor instead. The food was not fantastic but still ok lah... maybe we are hungry. :)




After filling up our stomach, we went to NTUC for some grocery shopping. Lots of things on my To-buy list.... going to make a cheese cake next week!!! We went home after that, cos there is still alot of housework waiting for me at home.... :(

2 comments:

  1. I am glad at least you buy some books for your boys. I love the book there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure have alot of books there. But need time to slowly look through and select. Thanks for letting me know this bookstall! One more place to replenish my 'book' stock. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers