Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Icreative Lesson 19 (26.06.2010)

For this week, his lesson consists of a Poem -“Higgledy, Piggledy, My Black Hen. I had a hard time teaching him how to pronouce “ Higgledy and Piggledy”, until I circle and break the word, then he managed to grasp what I have been trying to teach him.
He drew a black hen laying eggs in the nest. (Actually mummy got help him a bit lo)
He did 2 worksheet this week. For the phonics application worksheet, he did well but for the other worksheet, he got it all wrong. The 2nd worksheet requires him to listen and follow the instructions of the teacher. I am not sure whether is it due to : he don’t understand what the teacher is saying or is he daydreaming again?  (Gotta check with his teacher next week) His teacher even put a remark stating that “Have to learn to listen and follow instruction”. :(

2 comments:

  1. Hey you know what, in my opinion, if you continue to homeschool your little one at the same rate you are doing now. Or you do piecemeal teaching with forcus on worksheet, you can forget about thinking to send Javier to this enrichment class.

    Suggest to send Javier to Speech and Drama and you will see a great different between two.

    Just my thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I did think of sending Jayden to Speech and Drama. But think think no action ended up I din lo. So ended up I let him attend this creative writing class to brush up his phonics.

    Well for Javier, maybe I would send him to Speech and Drama.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers