Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our dinner 03.06.10

We have a simple dinner of fried egg, steamed fish, wintermelon soup and Cajun Ribs. I saw the recipe for the Cajun Ribs at this blog. The picture of the dish looks so mouth-watering, I just have to give it a try. The steps were very detailed, so it is quite easy to follow.
Cajun Ribs
Although my picture doesn't look as tempting, but the taste is really really very good. Abit of spicy, sweetness and sour... woooooOOO.... Even Daddy gives the THUMBS UP!!
Steamed Cod Fish
Fried Egg
After dinner, we stil have the yummy dessert waiting for us.. Our Lemon Cheesecake...Eeeeeeeee.... (???? like that how to lose weight!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I read her blog too. She is so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh.. I agree!!! I like reading her blog for the many delicious recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers