Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A waist bursting meal

Today was a emotionally tiring day for me. From the moment I woke up, I have been greeted by my little boy crying, fluctuating temper, fighting with his gorgor, demanding behaviour... and many many others.....all this push my temper to the limit and I caned him today, not one but three times on the buttocks!!!

My energy is really drained from all these emotion roller coaster today. In order to take a break, we went out for our dinner tonight. Luckily my 2 boys were quite well behaved outside.

We have our meal at our usual makan place which we have been patronising for the pass 10 years if I remember correctly.
It is located at 701A Yishun Avenue 5 #01-01, give it a try if you happen to be around that area!!! :) 

The must try dish is their 招牌鱼 which is deep fried fish. Very crispy skin whereas the flesh is soft, this dish is a must order for us as Jayden likes it alot.
The 2nd must try dish is their pineapple fried rice.... wooowoo.. so yummy. The rice is fragrant and goes well with the meat floss generously tossed on top!!!
Beside these 2 dishes, we also order the fried cuttlefish (Javier and my favourite dish, actually Javier just like to eat the crispy skin ), stir fry bean sprout with salty fish and a seafood soup.
Our dinner consisting of 5 dishes only cost us $28 which is consider very cheap and the boss still give $1 discount for good measure. This policy of giving little discounts hasn't changed ever since their First Restaurant started operation in Sembawang Shopping Centre. However this simple gesture still bring a smile to the customers.

After the boys have finished their dinner, they dashed off the kiddy ride in front of the KFC. We have a short quiet time for our meal while the boys went for the ride, however we still have to peep at them occasionally! You know lah... being 2 little monkeys... they can be up to their mischief in a blink of an eye.

5 comments:

  1. I am sure this dinner brighten up your mood. Hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, do you live in the North? Many places you visit are in the North. I stay in the North too. Maybe we can form a Mummy group and let our boys play together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunflower: seeing the yummy foods does brighten up my mood!!! :)

    Hi Renelik: I loves in woodlands. Are a a sahm also? hmmm... a mummmy group sound interesting. It would be nice to meet up and let our kids play togather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am, sorta... doing some work from home. We are near! I'm at Sembawang! My twin boys are much younger though, just turning 18 months, so not sure if your older boys will enjoy playing with them. They might find them too babyish but I'm sure we'll hit off well. Will be good if we could arrange something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I frequent sun plaza quite often!wow... it must be tough to look after the twin boys. I would love to meet up with you and your boys but with the school starting next week, it would be quite difficult at the moment. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers