Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lemon Cheesecake

Ever since I saw this recipe for the Lemon Cheesecake, I have been wanting to try doing it out. Lazing around for more than 2 weeks. Finally, I decided to take some action today since I have already bought all the necessay ingredients....and I have got 2 little helpers to help me. So no more reason to postphone!!!!

My little helper crushing the biscuits for me.

All the steps looks quite simple, just that it has alot of "STEPS"! But I guess all this is worth it, the cheesecake is so delicious!!! It has a light refreshing taste, although I added Lemon Zest (shredded lemon skin) and lemon juice to it, there was not a hint of sour taste. Overall the cheesecake does not have too rich creamy taste which really suit my taste. All along, I don't favour cheesecake as the rich creamy cheese taste is too heavy for me, i tend to feel abit yucky after eating a few mouthful. But for this cheesecake, after finishing 1 slice, I was thinking of getting another slice!!!!

Oh.. look at the creamy cheese.. Really yummy!!!!

Another plus point for this cake is that it doesn't require baking which is so convenient, I just need to chill it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hrs... Tada.... my cheesecake would be ready. I would highly recommend to anyone who loves cheesecake to give this a try. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your helpers are so eager to help you out!

    Yr son looks really serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are always ready to help me out when I do baking.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers