Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Playdate with Yvette

We were supposed to meet up with Yvette mummy and her gal for a outing to Botanic Garden on Thursday. But I got to cancel it as I was not feeling well the day before. However after much effort, we did managed to have our playdate which is at Yvette mummy’s place.

My boys were over-whelmed with the great amount of toys there. So much so that they were busy exploring one after another, and Little Yvette was so generous to share the toys with my boys!! My boys not only have toys to play but alot of foods to eat… woo hoo..especially the porridge cooked by Yvette mummy must be very delicious as my boys managed to finish 1 bowl without much forcing!!!! :)playdate06 Yvette enjoying her hotdog bun and offering some to my boys too.playdate07I was rather surprised that Javier was quite well behave today, just sitting down playing with the toys ( especially with the fishing toys). No fighting with other kids and hitting other kids… Phew…. I guessed he is too-preoccupied with the toys to disturb’ others.Javier & YvetteI like this picture alot. Both of them looked so cute and sweet togather. But Javier refused to look at the camera, because to him food is more attractive.. :)playdate12Yvette looking so comfortable just lazing on the sofa.. I find it so cute!!!playdate13This is so funny.. I really take my hat off Jayden!!!! Fancy him putting his leg on this lady leg. (This lady is Yvette mummy’s niece) Although this is the first time Jayden met her.. but looks as though he is so close to her. :) and did you notice his other leg??? It is resting on the table!!!! OH dear, I think he feel so at ease here to the extent that he treat it as his own place?????

2hours seemed to pass by so fast, actually my boys were quite reluctant to leave. But nevertheless I still insist to leave as daddy is already waiting for us at the Train station.

Halfway through our walk to the train station, Javier fell asleep! He sleep for almost 2 hours, he must be very tired since he missed his afternoon nap. That goes to show, when there is play, the kids can forgo sleep!!!! But but but… he refused to sleep at night, he only dozed off at 1am… but I forbid him to come out of the room, so he just laid on his bed singing and talking to himself until he dozed off….(but he did tried to wake Jayden by talking to him.. however Jayden is too tired and was already in his dreamland)   playdate09Whereas for Jayden, he is quite full from the makan at Yvette mummy’s place. So we din force him to eat any main meal, he just have some buns and Milo for his dinner.playdate11My boys have a enjoyable time playing with Yvette, whereas I have a great time chatting with Yvette mummy!!!

P/S: Hey Sunflower, Thanks for the food, and also the presents you got for my boys. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making effort to come and I was really happy to see all of you.

    I am sure our kids had great fun and we shall meet again.

    P/S: Don't mention about the present and the food. I think I didn't manage to be a good host as I was busy cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt a little paiseh for the last minute plan to drop over at your place. I think you are a great host to us!!!! :) Will definetly meet up again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers