Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our homecooked Dinner 28.06.10

I seem to run out of ideas to cook for dinner. And it is so difficult to cook for the boys, whatever I cooked doesn’t seem appetizing to them at all!!!! For today dinner, we have Roasted drumstick, fried egg and codfish, stir fry pickled mustard with fishball (I love this dish, but I seldom cooked it now as my boys don’t eat it) and a soup.

For Javier dinner, i got to mash the fish until he cannot see it, if not he would refuse to eat his rice. :( Arggggg… why are they so fussy, and I got to coax and beg them to eat!!!!! What is this world coming to???? I cooked so many dish and mostly according to their liking.. and I still got to beg my kids to eat!!!!!

For Jayden, he took almost 1 hour to finish his dinner and that is not the worst thing. What make me mad is he cannot even finish his bowl of rice even though I gave the same amount of rice to the both of them. (with a little coaxing and distracting, Javier managed to  finished his whole bowl of rice) So what happens in the end??? Before he sleep, he would drink one bottle of milk, and after finishing his bottle of milk, he requested daddy to make him another one, reason being that he says he is HUNGRY!!!! Roasted Drumstick Roasted DrumstickFried Egg Fried EggFried Cod Fish & Hard Boiled EggFried Codfish and 2 hardboiled eggStir fry Pickled Mustard with FishballStir fry pickled mustard with fishball (for me and daddy)Black Bean with Chicken Feet soup Black bean with chicken feet soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers