Monday, June 28, 2010

A visit to Lucas Mummy New Place

Liling just shifted to her new place about 2 weeks ago. And she invited us to her place yesterday for a simple makan and for the kids to play togather. I was really looking forward for this trip as we can chit chat again! Honestly, I do not know what to get her, so I decided to make some cupcakes for her. I am not sure whether the taste is good or not because this is the 2nd time I made chocolate ganache cupcake. (the 1st time was a flop) :(

We met Liling at the void deck as she and her hubby brought Lucas to cycle at the void deck. So off we went to her new place!

My boys feel totally at home when we arrived at Liling’s House, it might be that they know them so well as we used to be neighbors and moreover we also meet up quite a few times recently. They really “help themselves” to all the toys!What first caught their attention when they reached the house was this drum set. They were boom boom booming away, I must remind myself not to buy this drum for them, if not I will get headache everyday!!!! Wow.. seems like a pro when he plays with the drum. ;) Notice something special with this bicycle? It got no pedal!!!! This is a balancing bicycle where the kids use their leg to walk along. Javier was still figuring how to use it and lose interest in it once he couldn’t balance it very well. But Lucas was a pro when it comes to riding this bicycle, he can move very very fast. They were also vying to ride this Little Tikes Car.Javier putting on the helmet ready for the ride! He look so cute wearing it. But he was quite reluctant to wear it for long, after a while he wants to take it off. As you can see this drum set is a hit with the 3 boys. Haha.. I see a future drummer in the process here. I find his action so comical yet looks so cute! Hyahhh… the Final Blow!!!!!A picture of Liling with Lucas. And of course,  we must try to take a picture of the 3 boys!!! And I must say it was quite successful. :) They looked cute sitting there for us to take picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers