Saturday, June 5, 2010

名厨车老板

This is a long overdue dinner which we intended to bring my mum to. Actually we were planning to bring my mum to this nice 鱼头炉 during Mother's Day. But my boy was sick that day so we decided to postphone the meal.

Today My mum came to our place after the zoo trip, so we decided to have our dinner at 车老板 tonight.

This is a Hong Kong Style eatery shop which it located near the upper pierce reservoir. It serves really nice food beside the 鱼头炉. We ordered one sambal Kang Kong, pork ribs in sweet sauce and 鱼头炉.

Before the food arrive, we were quite worried that we would not be able to finish the food since there is only the 3 of us eating.
But I guess we worried too much. We managed to wipe out all the dishes.. cos the food is so yummy (I love the sambal Kang Kong) and the price is reasonable, our meal cost us $40plus including the drinks.
While we enjoyed the food, my boys were busy drinking their ice-milo and playing the bowls and plates.
After our dinner, we proceed to the prata shop next door for prata... but don't be mistaken... our stomach is too full for any food. It is our boys who pesters us to bring them to eat prata. So we ordered 2 pratas for the boy. Finally after we have filled our stomach ... Time to go home!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so this is the one you told me? The food looks nice. Must try it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food is really yummy!!! esp the 鱼头炉. Looking at the photos now makes me drool again... keke..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers