Thursday, June 3, 2010

A dinner at Sakea Sushi @ Sun Plaza

Its has been 1 week since Javier step out of the house beside going to my pil place. I don't even dare to bring him out to the minimart near my place. However today , I need to pick up a book which I have reserve in Sembawang library as it is ready for collection, so we decided to go sun plaza for our dinner as well. We have a yummy meal at Sakea Sushi, my boys enjoy the food as well. I am glad to see that Javier appetite is improving.
Javier up to his mischief again!! He keep peeping at the couple sitting behind us and smiling at them and playing peek-a-boo with them.
Whereas for Jayden, he is more reserved and shy... so he don't dare to disturb any strangers or smile at them.
Gobbling up the food

After we left Sakae Sushi, we take turns to carry him, in case he dashed and play with other kids. Although I see that he is ok now, his ulcers has all cleared up, but I am still worried that he will spread the virus to other kids.


There is a stage which was sat up for a "Back to the kampung" Activity on Level 1, they went onto the stage and perform "kungfu" on it. I only let them play as I did not see any kids near the stage, Cos Javier has the habit to touching and hugging other kids. So I got to be careful that he don't go near any kids.
Although it is just a simple stage without nothing on it. They can still enjoy playing it so much....I guess kids will always be kids!!!!!

After we went NTUC to buy bread and Bengawasolo to buy some kueh, we went home sweet home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers