Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's The zoo Again!!!

Seems like zoo is our favourite place for our outing. The boys have been looking forward going to the zoo everyday. Once I tell them we are going to zoo, the first thing they ask me when they wake up is "Are we going to the zoo now?" So today I decided to bring them to the zoo and my mum would be joining us today! Yipppeee.. the boys were so happy that their 'porpor' is going to the zoo with them. As Daddy is working today, we gotta take bus 927 to the zoo.
(Actually it is really convenient taking bus to the zoo, as it stops right in front of the zoo)
When we reached the zoo, it was already 11am. Javier was relunctant to walk today, he insist on sitting on his stroller for most of the trip. He only agreed to come out of the stroller when he sees his favourite animals like monkey, turtle and crocodile. 
After walking for 1 hour, we took a tram ride to the Kidzworld for our lunch. Having filled our stomach with the yummy chicken and fries, we roam around the kidzworld.

What a unsightly gesture!!! He likes to dig his nose!!

And we discover  a  Animal Friends Show going on in the Kidzworld Amphitheatre . It is a show whereby animals strutting their stuffs and show off their abilities with simple antics. I think my kids will love it cos there will be some dogs performing stunts too. But we missed the 12.30pm show because when we reached there it was already 12.50pm. After checking with the friendly staff there, they told me they is 2 daily show at 12.30pm and 4.30pm. (So I must take note to bring my kids there for the next trip). And for Dora and Diego Fans, there will be a Meet & Greet with your favourite characters during June Weekends at 12.00pm & 3.00pm @ Shaw Foundation Amphitheatre. (Jayden likes them alot, so willl definetly bring them there)

Although we missed the show, my boys still enjoyed running about in the kids amphitheatre and looking and touching the bubbles.


So when we left the Kidzworld, we continue with our animal exploring. We met my boys' favourite crocodile, in facts, we saw lots of it today. (Guess today is my boys lucky day!!! :)
When we are making our way back, it started to rain, so we were stuck in the zoo for close to 30mins . Luckily we met a really helpful staff who shelter me with her umbrella to the zoo exit.

We took a cab back home, it was already 2.30pm when we reached home. It was a tired but a happy trip for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers