Monday, June 28, 2010

Icreative Lesson….

It has been some time since I update about Jayden Icreative lesson. Here is a backdated post which shows some of the poems and activity worksheet for the past few lessons.

He likes reading all this poems and can read very well after going through with him 1 or 2 times. Ahmmm.. when it comes to drawing, he sure needs more practices. :)
My Little PussyThis drawing for the little pussy is still ok. At least he drew a cat and he is able to explain the drawing to me.HippopotamusI was quite mad when I saw this drawing for the Hippopotamus poem. He just scribble blue colour on the paper and later add a tiny little hippo at the side. He even told me that Hippo likes to swim in the water, so I draw alot of water for the hippo. :(
He can do this activity worksheet by himself now with minimal help from the teacher. 

3 comments:

  1. Don't be mad. This is their creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahahaha so clever!! the hippo like swimming, think u cannot fault him for that leh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya.. sunflower & Ee: Thanks! Think I got to think it this way! And kids are really full of excuse in order to get away from any scoldings.:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers