Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Homecooked Dinner 29.06.10

I tried cooking a few new dishes which I saw from here. The pictures in the website looks so yummy and the steps looks simple. So I decided to give it a try. But I am not sure where went wrong, the taste is just not right for me. My hubby say the Fish is quite nice, but just not to my liking but still edible lo. The vegetables and chicken dish is still not too bad. 

Our dinner for today consists of Three Cups Chicken (San Bei Ji, 三杯鸡), Teochew Steamed Fish, Oyster Sauce Vegetables in Garlic Oil, Lotus soup and steamed egg (for the boys). Overall I am not too satisfied with the dishes which I have cooked today, but at least we still managed to wipe out almost all the dishes except for the chicken.

But all of us is very satisfied with the dessert which I make Milk Jelly with Longan dessert!!! (haha.. no picture for this dessert, bcause I am too busy eating it and by the time I realise that I have forgotten to take a picture, the dessert is already gone! )Three Cups Chicken Teochew Steamed Fish Oyster Sauce Vegetables in Garlic Oil Lotus Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers