Friday, June 4, 2010

Mr Bump!!!

My boy had a bad fall yesterday, resulting in a big swell on his forehead. I was brushing Jayden's teeth, and he was climbing up and down the toilet bowl behind me.. Suddenly, I heard a loud 'thump' followed by the loud wailing from my boy. Oh.. the bump is really very huge, and I quickly applied zambak on it and keep massaging the bump. Luckily he was quite cooperative to let me massage the bump but he would only let me touch the bump... for Daddy is 'no no no', he cannot touch it!

This morning when I saw the bump, it is much significantly smaller as compared to last night. But I guessed he has not learn his lesson from this fall, today he was still climbing all over the house and up the door grille. :(

4 comments:

  1. ya.. he was crying so loudly and keep saying head pain pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya. It was a pretty bad fall. I can still feel the lump on his forhead today. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers