Friday, June 18, 2010

Homecooked Dinner 17.06.10

Recently, I have been surfing alot of food blog to get new dishes to try out. Of course, the 3 man in my family got to be my guinea pigs. :o . keke... I come across this blog which gives really simple recipe yet the taste is great.
Stir-fry udon with prawns

Me and Daddy think it taste great, but my 2 boys feel otherwise. The way they eat it really seems like its torturing them!!!! Finally after much effort, Javier managed to finish ALMOST his bowl of Udon... Phew.... But I cannot say so for Jayden!!!! He only managed to eat half of the portion and insist on having his dessert---- Sweet Potato Soup.
 
Carrot and Sweet Corn with Scallop Soup--- Specially for Javier. Every meal, I need to cook a soup dish for him!
 
 Teriyaki chicken skew
 
Asparagus Bacon Rolls
 
Sweet Potato Soup Dessert

4 comments:

  1. The link which I have posted got alot of yummy reipe. Go try it out!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, I like fried udon. You can cook so many dishes! Must try your fried udon one of these days, keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. I will cooked some simple dish and fried udon for your when you come to my place. keke...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers