Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Dinner Date with Lucas Mummy!

It was great meeting up with Liling and Lucas. It seems so long ago that we can sit down togather and chit chat since Liling started work. I enjoy talking to her as we shared the frequency in our thinkings, we can talk about anything with each other. And I also think that not many people can tolerate my 2 hyper active monkeys which tends to go ABIT overboard when they starts to fool around. But Liling is quite OK with it and laugh at their MISCHEVIOUS behaviour. So going out with her is a enjoyable time for us!!!!

We arranged to meet at Sembawang Shopping Centre, but Liling & her hubby was so nice to offer us a lift there. We have our dinner at  湾仔香港奶茶店.
After the dinner, my boys were up to their mischief again!!! And I guess Javier is a really a bad influence to Lucas. Initially Lucas was GUAI GUAI sitting on his high chair. However seeing them run about, he started to join in and follow Javier in the WOOD PANEL CLIMBING.
One little monkey in action, the other monkey busy watching the Transformer performance which was held at the gound floor through the glass panel at 3rd floor.
Little Lucas join in the FUN!!! 

After our dinner, we did some shopping at COTTON ON and DAISO. I managed to buy 2 dress... :) and we also bought some household stuffs from Daiso.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, i still missed those day when we just open the door and talk talk talk...and we bring the kids to indian shop to buy redbean bun, and talking to 02-07 aunty, spree together..till my hubby buay tahan..Very happy to go out with your kids, Lucas got gor gor to play with. But that day really sorry, Lucas scratched Javier face and pulled his shirt. That night I asked him do you like Jayden and Javier gor gor? He said " Javier push (may be ne doest know how to say pull) my shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also miss those those days!!!! Hey regarding the scratching... no problem lah. Luckily Javier is sitting inside the stroller, if not he sure hit back lucas real hard!!! Btw thanks for the dinner, next time we meet up again, my treat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers