Saturday, June 26, 2010

WET @ Wild Wild Wet

Today is going to be a activity packed day whereby we would be going to lot of places!!! Jayden was complaining on our way back that it is so tiring for him as he need to walk so much today! :( But after buying him a Ben 10 magazine, his complaining get lesser as he was too busy looking through his book.)
Our first stop for today is some waterplay @ wild wild wet!!! The boys were very excited when we told them about it. However it was raining quite heavily in the morning, and I was quite disappointed as I feel that the rain shows no sign of stopping and thus we might need to cancel our trip. Finally the rain stopped at 10.30am, without further ado, we got ready and set off… Yippee… By the time we reach there, it was already 12.30pm as we decided to have our lunch before coming here. I think these pictures are so cute, showing Jayden carrying Javier to look at the carousel as Javier was not tall enough to see it. While waiting for daddy to take some stuffs from the car, I got the kids to pose for me to take some pictures. They are rather cooperative now when it comes to taking pictures. In the past, no matter how I threaten or beg them, they would not stand and let me take any pictures. Although they din really stand still or look at the camera, but at least they are standing at the spot which I requested them too. :)We are at Wild Wild Wet Finally it is time to hit the water… Jayden was so happy that he dashed towards the pool without waiting for us, whereas for Javier, he was a little grouchy today. He refuse to go into the water and keep clinging to daddy. With a little coaxing, he finally went into the water with me. From there we did a couple of slide togather, which he keep saying ‘scare scare’!From these pictures, it is not difficult to see that Jayden is having so much fun with the water. I am glad that he has overcome the fear of water now. When he was young, before 3 years old, he is quite scared of water. Whenever we bring him to pool or beach, he takes a very long time to warm up before he will go inside the water. Even if he agreed to go inside the water, he needs to hold on to daddy’s hand. 

When I asked Javier why doesn’t want to go inside the pool? He told me he is scared of water (he point to the big bucket of water pouring down from the top). So I tried not to bring him near there, so after playing a while, he started to enjoy himself.. but but from what I observed, he is still feeling grouchy.Although he is scared of it, but he likes to stand at this corner and looked at the water pouring down. And he knows that when he hears the ‘ding ding’ sound, the water would be pouring down soon and he would wait patiently for it. :)He keep laughing when I splashed the water at him. I did not forced him to play the slides as I was worried that it would scare him. But seeing him so contented just playing with the water just bring a smile to my face!!!! Over here, the adult share the same slide with the kids. So at least I can slide togather with the kids when they don’t dare to slide down alone. But no worry for Jayden lo… he went up the stairs himself and slide down himself without me knowing. This picture is so funny with Daddy sliding down after Jayden. Jayden was so slow and vice versa for Daddy.. Ended up they collided into each other. :) The 3 Man in my family!!!! We sat inside the float going round the lazy river. Initially I wanted to let Javier sit inside the float himself, but he refuse and keep wanting to get out of the float. So ended up we shared one float… while Jayden and daddy shared one.  After cruising  the lazy river, I brought Javier to the kids pool while daddy and Jayden go for 1 more round. After playing in the kids pool for about 20mins, I noticed that Javier was shivering quite badly and his lips has turned slight purplish and he keep complaining cold cold..So I quickly carried him to where we put our towl and dried him up. After washing up, we need some food to replenish our lost energy!!! :) And since Jayden wanted to eat Ice-cream cone, we have our lunch at MacDonald. And indeed the boys were famished from all those playing in the pool.Lunch @ MacDonald There is a Astro Boy Meet & Greet in the event Square, but my boys were not interested at all. Partly because they don’t even know who is ASTRO BOY!!!! They were more interested in the kiddy ride. So ended up I bought 2 tickets for them to ride in this cute little choo choo train.They sure enjoyed their train ride. And that ends our trip in wild wild wet! Javier was so tired, he naps in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers