Friday, June 25, 2010

Everywhere is SALE SALE SALE…

Actually yesterday we are supposed to have a playdate with Yvette. But due to mummy which is me lah not feeling well the day before. We decided to cancel the playdate. But I was really looking to meeting with Yvette Mummy and her gal, and in the end we did meet up!!!! I shall talk about it in my next post.

As I was feeling much better.. (no more running loo), I decided to bring the boys to United Square to buy some toys since I have promised that a few days ago that I will be bringing them to buy toys.

Being a mountain tortoise, I never went any shopping recently… thus din not know there is so much sales going on in all the shopping mall. First we shop at Cotton On kids..I like the materials of their tops! Some of the tops and pants on sales are so cheap now… only $5… I grabbed 2 tops and 2 pants for my boys.  :)

So our next stop is to Early Learning Centre to get for some toys. While I browsed through the toys, my boys were busy entertaining themselves at the play corner for the kids. I bought 2 learning toys for my boys, a button board set and Travel the world game set. After this, we also went to Toysrus to buy a Giant puzzle for Javier and a Ben 10 toy for Jayden.Button Board Game Set The game can teach the kids about colour recognition, numbers sorting. Just a perfect set for Javier.Travel the world Game Set This set is more suitable for Jayden, and I feel that that early exposure for the kids to  about different country is quite good.

No much photos was taken for today, as it was really not easy task to lug the loots, 2 kids and a stroller myself. So when I asked them to pose for me to take some pictures… these are what I get.. 2 little monkeys face!!!!Jayden & Javier   I saw this Buzz photo taking stand outside Swensen and get Jayden to stand on it for me to take a snap. I only managed to get a good shot after a few tries. He keep giving me alot of funny faces and Ben 10 pose… which I says ‘ no no no’ to him. So this is the best shot which I managed to get… :)
Jayden Becomes Buzz!!!!!We meet up with Yvette Mummy here , as we would be popping over to her place . So while on our way to the taxi stand, Javier saw a kiddy ride and dashed to it. There was already a little gal sitting on it and the gal mummy was kind enough to pay for this ride!!! So in the end we got a free ride…and of course my boys were happy to ride their favourite Thomas and Friends mini carousel.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers