Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our Bus Trip

Few days ago, while waiting for the bus at the Bus Interchange, I saw a double decker bus… and what comes to my mind was… my boys would definitely taking a ride in it. Thus here we are today, the boys having their 1st experience boarding a double decker bus!!!! They were very excited and looking forward to it. : D


Don’t be deceived by Javier’s grumpy face, he was the most excited one among us!


Me and boys!!!


The little boy shouting to us exclaiming that the double decker bus is here. :D


The is the bus which we will be taking, destination to the Hougang mall.


Throughout the journey, the boys were fooling around and chit chatting non stop, that it was beginning to give me the headache. My boys can get super rowdy when they play togather.


The 3 men in my life! Open-mouthed smile


They ‘shouted’ for food when we reached Hougang mall and voted for Pizza Hut. So here we are waiting for our food.


Love these pictures.


Hmmm…. why can’t he smile like the above when he is taking picture with me?????


I think the boys were getting so noisy, that the pizza hut staff took some colour pencil for him to colour the picture. Well, at least it kept him quiet for a good 10 minutes.


Javier was telling me that pencil kept rolling on the table and thus he decided to put it on a plate to prevent it from moving. Open-mouthed smile


Our yummy food.


This is my favourite food of all, it’s a must order for me!!!!


Lastly, a picture of us which ends our lunch at pizza hut.

We shopped at the mall, and I was lucky to get myself a top with 2 boys in tow. :D But we did not really shop much as the boys were getting really noisy and mischievous that we decided to end our trip at 2 plus and head home. Nevertheless, it was a fun trip for us and JJ were sure looking forward to the next double decker bus trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers