Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jamie Full Month Celebration

We attended my cousin baby’s full month celebration today. It is always a joyous affair for me whenever I attend baby shower. It certainly reminds me of the day when my boys were still a tiny baby. :D


Jayden stiff smile. He always look very unnatural when ask to smile for the camera.

A simple balloon is able to send my boys into excitement. The boys were so busy busy throwing, kicking the balloons.


I was surprised that Javier could still remember Jayson, because the last time he met him was like 3 months ago. Thus the first question when he went to my cousin’s place was to ask me “where is Jayson?”


Enjoying their simple balloon session.


The kicking starts with Jayden….


Followed by Javier….


And lastly Jayson attempting to kick a coconut…. :D


He is definitely a very happy boy today, which left him little time to be mischievous and cranky.


Immersed in their children talk…


A picture of D and me.

I was so busy admiring the sweet baby and feasting on the yummy food that I had completely forgotten to snap any pictures of Jamie. Surprised smile

Today was a great day for me as I got to meet up with so many of my ex-neighbors and had a great time chatting with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers