Friday, April 6, 2012

Glenda 7th Birthday BBQ

It was my niece 7th Birthday celebration today. And the kids were already bugging me to bring them over to her place upon waking up. So it was a rather long wait for them when we finally brought them there at 6pm. :D

The kids were so happy to each other and soon the kids were dashing off to the playground leaving us behind. So at least we get to sit and relax while the kids played.

BBQ-ing in action.


My boy attempting to use it incorrectly.


After wolfing down the yumlicious food, it was finally time for the beautiful cake to make its appearance.


But alas, I think my boys weren’t too excited when they saw the cake lah…. cos it was a girly one!!!! keke…so naturally it doesn’t interest them loh. But I think that the cake is beautifully made.
 

Our birthday Girl


With her daddy


My brother’s family


No doubt this is another star beside the birthday cake of tonight. The kids were so happy to see a full basket of Kinderjoy!!!!!


Time to sing the birthday song.


Follow by cake cutting.


Javier happily showing me the Kinderjoy.


My brother and the boys

The boys enjoyed themselves so much tonight with the food, cake and the fun time with the other kids. Thus we practically have to drag them back when it gets too late. Smile with tongue out

Once again, we would like to wish Glenda a “HAPPY JOYOUS BIRTHDAY!!!!!'”

1 comment:

  1. ah yen i want to see HCP food post!! Need to see more to convince myself to buy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers