Friday, September 30, 2011

Writing Numbers…

Recently, Javier has started skipping his afternoon nap when he came back from school. He would rather choose to do some works or read books over sleep. Actually if he doesn’t get too cranky, I am fine with him skipping his nap. :D Reason being that if he takes his nap, he will tend to nap until 7plus.. and that is I got to drag him out of bed at 7plus, or else sleeping past 8pm is an effortless task for him :(

And I guess you can predict what will happen later on….. He is so alert and energetic, so ended up, he will only sleep in the wee hours at 2am every night which is really driving me crazy!!!!!

Ok.. back to our topic~  previously I had mentioned in my post that I had been doing some writing practices with him on alphabets, but we never touched on numbers. So I was a bit surprised that he could write numbers so well now when he was doing his Maths activity book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers