Sunday, March 18, 2012

Taekwondo Grading


Its been such a long time since I last update my blog. One can get real lazy as time goes by… ;P I have got so many backdated post that I need to update here.

Times seem to zoom by, Jayden has already learnt Taekwondo for 1 year plus and currently a blue belt after this grading…. and still enjoying it greatly.


While the gorgor is busy waiting for his grading, this two lovely boys were busy entertaining themselves with games, chasing and monkey facing!!!! Open-mouthed smile


Isn’t it sweet to see these 2 boys holding hands while watching the grading.
 
A group pictures of the kids before we end our day!

1 comment:

  1. hehe - reminds me of the times when my 3 older ones were all doing their grading for Karate together. THey all stopped the moment they got their black belts! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers