Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2nd Semester Review 2011

Half year has ended in a flash and Javier brought back his report book today eagerly to show it to me. Basically he is learning well and coping great in class. But as what the teachers had observed, there is still the need to improve on his attention span. Hopefully his attention span will get better as he progress.

These are the comments given by Mrs Fong, basically he is ok. But one major concern that I am quite trouble is that he poke his classmates’ eye quite a couple of time for the past 1 month (which really shock me when I read it in the communication book,  I have never seen him do it myself) Until I witness it 2 weeks ago,  I am really worried about this behavior, and have been trying all means to explain it to him, be it using soft or hard approach to make him understand and of course daily reminding. :(

These are the comments given by 郭老师.

 
These are some of the pictures taken during his lesson and dance rehearsal by his teachers.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers