Friday, August 13, 2010

舅舅 House???

My boys loves going to their 舅舅 house. They have been pestering me to bring them there for quite some time. And since I told them this morning that I will be bringing them there after they come back from school. From the moment I told them till the moment we board the cab to go there, I think they have ask me close to 10x “Are we going to 舅舅  house now?” I am so tired of answering that I just nod my head in response. :)

My boys always have very fun them with my nieces there. Both of them dote Javier alot. This picture is Javier and Glenda hugging each other playing on the sofa. (It is so sweet to see them together) Whereas for my Dear little Jayden, this is just too heavenly for him!!! Playhouse disney… Cartoon Network…. from the moment he arrives there, he has been watching the show non-stop! He was not even willing to go home, keep telling us “Just a while…”because he really cannot take his eyes off the TV. :(

I always enjoyed my time there… I can chat with my mom and sil and we sure got lots of things to chat about. :)

I bet my boys will soon be asking me “when are we going there again?” :P

2 comments:

  1. Your mom still at Marsiling there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom sold the flat le. Now she is staying at my brother's place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers