Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Funky Pancake Cafe

The last time when we came to this place was a year ago. Javier saw a variety show showing this café and brought back sweet memories to him. Thus he used his bugging skill to nag us to bring there~~ So in order not to disappoint him, to the pancake café we go!!!!
 

These are our little chefs in action.
The batter and toppings chose by the boys, as you can see, they sure do love chocolates a lot.
This abc was done by me ^^ but I wasn’t really a pancake person. So I ordered a breakfast set for myself, it was really yummy. My food with a extra J by the boys.


This little girl was too young to join in the fun but she was busy jumping up and down when she sees us eating away. She is a little glutton who loves to try out all type of food.
So when she protested being left in the highchair for too long, I started stuffing the water into her mouth which made her real angry.


Luckily there was a small corner with a rocking reindeer and toys to keep her entertained for a while. She is a happy little puff when she rode on the reindeer. ^^

Busy choosing the most delicious eggs to stuff into her mouth and she look damn serious. Ahaha…..09

Guess who is here to entertain Joelle?????

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 


Lastly welfie with my kids before I end this post.

We had so much fun making the pancake and my boys were already bugging me when they can go make pancake again!!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers