Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Teachers’ Day

I am deeply thankful to the teachers who shower my boys with love and patience in school and all the hard work and efforts they have put in, for educating them. 

On this special day, I decided to prepare something for them, {cranking my brain} which is pretty limited. :P Thus I decided to bake some butter cupcakes. 

The cupcakes freshly out of the oven which my boys couldn’t stop sampling. I was busy baking, they were busy tearing apart the piping hot cupcakes to stuff into their mouth.

  
I used the pre-mixed colour fondant from
Phoon Huat for the decoration. The deco was nothing too fanciful with just “ I ‘heart’ U” and flowers.

 
All packed in a box, ready to deliver!


I make a total of 6 boxes for the boys’ Kindy teachers and the important task would be for my boys to hand-delivered it to their teachers tomorrow.

 
And these are for Jayden’s Berries Class teachers.

Lastly, I would like to wish all the teachers a “HAPPY TEACHERS’ DAY”!  <:)-*

9 comments:

  1. I called to school, they din even know got cake wo....may be aunty put inside the fridge ..sometimes. Don know whether they will eat or not..

    ReplyDelete
  2. But luckily his Chinese teacher received the card that Lucas made for her, and she told other teacher abt this..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. keke... I keep reminding Javier to pass the cakes to his teachers when he reached school. Thus I think he did remember to carry out this important task. :D The teachers wrote in the blue comm book to thanks me for the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOah u do the fondant yourself? ALot of work right? so fun but SO sweet haha if I do liao dunno who eat ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ee: I bought the fondant from phoon huat. It would be too much work to make it myself. :P so I just used the premixed fondant to mould my figurine and tada.. the deco is complete.

    Personally I also don't like to eat fondant, kinda too sweet for my liking, but without the fondant deco, seems abit too plain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okok, I tot u self made it. ahaha almost want to ask u do DEMO liao! At least fondant wont be mess up, if do buttercream, the cream will be all over the place liao keke ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. ee: I also feel that buttercream will be abit too messy, as it will melt by the time my boys bring to school. Thus fondant would be a better choice when it comes to deco. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe can try fresh cream, add some tartar powder, the cream won't melt, and healthy. But those no sugar added type..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers