Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jayden Graduation Class Photo 2011

Looking at the photos he brought back today, it suddenly hits me that 2 years seems to zoom by in a flash … In a few months time, Jayden would be graduating from Hope Kindergarten. And soon entering into another chapter of his schooling journey.

 

Honestly, I was pretty upset when I saw his self-portrait. Jayden looks funny with his pouty mouth stretched sidewide. Even D commented that it doesn’t look like Jayden. Thus I call up the photography shop and checked whether I can retake his self portrait again. I’m glad that their service is really superb, and she reassure me that they have take a few other shots and will look through it to see whether there is any better shot, if really no, I can bring Jayden down to their studio for photography at no extra cost. :) 
 

7 comments:

  1. Erm really doesn't look like him at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, he looks a bit unnatural but still cute! he goes to Hope at Sembawang?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. thanks all for the kind words! :D

    Actually my funny boy laugh at his self potrait also. He says "why so ugly?"....?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Renelik, that's rite, he goes to hope at Sembawang. You know about this kindy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's very near my home. I heard it's gd and it's one of the very few kindy that does Hanyu Pinin at K2. i was contemplating on letting my boys go there but in the end opt for a play based programme at another kindy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renelik: It's good in a way that it really prepare the kids well for P1. But I also prefer play-based programme thus I enroled my younger boy in another kindy which is more on learn thru play.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers