Thursday, August 11, 2011

Learning Chinese

Recently, I am quite slack with our home learning and focusing mainly on reading. But I am glad that at least he can recognize quite a fair bit of Chinese and English words now.

So today I decided to start my engine again…. we did some learning on Chinese stroke and also work on some assessment books which Javier requested to do.

He look so serious and in full concentration while doing his work.

 
Recently, he is more willing to share with me what he learnt in school. He always surprise me with new stuffs he leant each day. (But my little boy is abit wired lo, if I ask him what he learnt in class, he would ignore or refuse to tell me.. but if he feel like telling me, he would suddenly says it out when I least expected it. Like when I am having my meal or busy with my stuffs! :P)

And while doing his work today, he suddenly told me about “muscle” which he had just learnt. And when I teach him new words, he would also tell me teacher had already taught him in class. At least beside learning the basic stuffs like abc or numbers… the teachers filled the little kids with alot of Science or general knowledge which I think is very good. I am quite happy with his progress in this kindy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers