Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bento #27 The Piggies Brother

The Bento I made for the boys were a little different for the piggies as you can see. The reason being that one of them refuse to eat the pink bun and one of them simply love the pink bun.  Nevertheless it was quite easy to make these piggies.

These Bento consists of bun with cheese for the nose, ears and chocolate chips for the eyes, flower hot dog and apples.

A close up view of the 2 Bento, at least I think I succeed in making this Bento! My boys exclaimed ‘Pig’ when they saw it.  It has become a routine for us, once they reached home, they would ask me whether I have prepare anything for them…. they kinda look forward to it everyday. :D

  
I managed to take some pictures of them enjoying their Bento.
 

Both them busy stuffing food into their food, so much so that Jayden doesn’t look very glamour sitting with one leg up on the chair.


They can compare and fight over little things, even the colour of the pick or type of pick which I used or who got an extra cheese … they can argue over such matter. :(

The picture below is both of them exchanging the pick.

 
I guess I can conclude that they enjoyed the Bento that I made for them today from the way they gobbled down the food. :P

3 comments:

  1. Wa very nice bento. So after they finished the bento, they will eat dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ee: At least now they eat more, keke.. I feel a sense of accomplishment whenever I see them finished the food that I prepared for them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. littlekaikai: They eat this Bento when they come back from school. After that they will drink their milk and go for their nap. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers