Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My boys’ bedroom

I feel it is time to let my boys especially Jayden to have their own room now instead of cramming with us. Thus we went bed hunting last week at Ikea, and decided on this bed from Ikea, and I like this bed as the upper deck is not too high. After discussing within themselves, it has come to the verdict that Jayden would be sleep on top while Javier sleep below.

The plan was to let them start today and both of them were excited about it. Until an hr ago, Javier came to me saying he doesn’t want to sleep with gorgor and wanted to sleep with me tonight. I was still feeling clueless with his change of mind.. until I touched him, and my gosh, he was burning… Javier is running a rather high fever of 39 degree now. And I feel it would be a wiser choice for him to sleep with me so that I can monitor his temperature in the night.

Anyway, this is their new bed.

 

And opposite the bed is the toy shelf which is a teeny bit messy. :P

6 comments:

  1. So much toys just opposite their beds? WIll they secretly wake up just to play? hahahaha ~

    Javier health seems weaker, why he suddenly has fever? Or maybe singapore weather/air getting worst? You take care to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bed! With the canopy on top, it will be safer for Jayden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u call that messy? i dunno how to describe mine then. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ee: So far so good leh.. keke.. they never secretly wake up to play. :D But after waking up, Jayden would lie down on the floor to play with his toys.

    I think for Javier falling sick quite frequently is due to he likes to eat heaty and unhealthy snacks like chocolates and biscuits. Though I tried to control him, but I guess I did not do a good job... guess I got to be more strict with him now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shufen: The canopy is good but he keep complaining that it is hot sleeping inside it. :P After monitoring him sleep in his new bed for these few nites, I am relieve that he should be quite ok sleeping there now, at least chances of falling off the bed is slim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. renelik: haha.. it's never easy to maintain the tidiness for long with kids messing it up soon after. Thus I never really arrange the things nicely, just chuck the toys into any empty spaces. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers