Friday, August 5, 2011

Bento #28 Happy Bear

I did a Happy Bear Bento for the boys today. Yippee… its Friday!!! Although I am not working, but I do look forward to Friday too. Cos weekend is rest and relax days for me too as D would help in looking after the boys with me. And I don’t need to rush them to wake up, have lunch before they leave for their school. :D

This Bento consists of Bonjour chocolate bread and plain bread with peanut butter and Oreo biscuits or rice crackers for the ear, grapes and apples.

I did different ears for the 2 Bento based on the preference of the boys. After wolfing down the food, they started their round 2 of eating… A party of their own!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi CY, you are getting really pro with the bento making! I like making bentos for my boys too but I do very very simple ones. I think it's fun to make and fun to eat! You are inspiring me to put more thought into my bento. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Renelik, keke... it all started to get my boys to eat more. And now my boys really look forward to it everyday after school, so that motivated me alot.

    I think its fun and its getting addictive!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers