Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy 46th Birthday to Singapore

The school had a early national day celebration today. My boys were so excited as it means that they don’t need to go to school for 2 days!!!! :P

It was not easy but I managed to drag the boys out of bed at 8.40am and after drinking milk and cleaning up, I still have 5 mins  to snap pictures of them in red and white before they rushed down to take their school bus.


Acting cute and acting cheeky.


A series of photo with a story behind it …..

One looking moody and one giving me a big white smile.


Jayden: Can you stop smiling! (covering Javier’s mouth with the flag)
 

Javier: Why? You like me or not? (at the same time tickling Jayden, which cause Jayden to break into a smiley pout ) He sure knows way to brighten up our bad days! :D


More pictures as we waited for the school bus. I guess they are really in a holiday mood now judging by the smile they gave me.


This little cheeky boys is always up to funny idea… this time being that he decided to hide behind Jayden as he says its very hot.

 
Beside celebrating National Day in school, today is also Edelweiss Mini Sports Day. I am not too sure what activity Javier participated in as he wasn’t willing to tell me but he brought back a prize for his participation. :D

He was happily telling me that teacher gave him this prize because he is a good boy, and told me some other kids do not have it as they are not good boy today. :(

Lastly, Happy National Day to all of us and enjoy the holiday tomorrow!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Lucas brought back prize too, but not firs prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke.... he was so excited when I pick him up. he open up his school bag and took it out to show me.. but actually what interest him is the sticker inside and he just dump the towel to me.

    I think the sports day should be quite fun, he told me he enjoyed it alot... but refuse to tell me what activity he participate. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers