Saturday, August 6, 2011

When a little boy meet a sexy girl….

She was looking so sexy wearing this dress and wearing a super cool sunglasses that Javier looks like he had found his dream girl (oh what about his other girlfriend???). :D

Whee Whee!!!! Missy… Can I take a picture with you?


His wish came true, he got a photo taken with his dream girl and holding her hand somemore! :D

Please don’t be mistaken, haha… that girl is my niece. :P But its true that Javier thinks she look so pretty today.

4 comments:

  1. FLOWER heart!!
    Haha u hv to take photo of his gf in school!! I want to see his gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shufen: keke.. He is acting demure lor, still want to act paiseh when he is already holding Glenda hand waiting for me to take their picture. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ee: I also want to see his gf clearly leh!!! :} I only got a glimpse of her in the school bus twice. ahahaha....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers