Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Speech and Drama Class (Term 3)

TREASURE CHEST….. Each child is like a Unique Treasure Chest, waiting to be discovered and unleashed…. Enrolling Javier in S&D class  is certainly not all about acting or singing but one of the most important skill I hope that he will learn is self confidence.

He has started attending the lesson conducted by Treasure Chest starting from Term 3. The lessons are make fun with exciting discoveries in literature through puppets, songs, poems, drama adventures and treasure hunt.

I would send him to school every Tuesday for his enrichment class conducted in Edelweiss Kindergarten. From the initial stage of unwillingness to go inside the school when he reached the door step to the current stage when he even doesn’t even remember my existent when we reached the school (Sob.. he doesn’t even bid goodbye to me now) and just dash in to look for Teacher Pat. I can conclude he really looks forward to the lesson and of course he love Teacher Pat! (He loves telling me about this teacher.)

One term had ended, and I am glad that he likes it very much, thus I never think twice when I received the form asking whether I would like to let Javier continue for Term 4. Of course its “YES”. :D

The theme for Term 3 is Animals Galore, which coincidently is Javier’s favourite topic, thus he participated well in all the lessons as noted by Teacher Pat.

 
These are some of the songs and poems which they sung in the class. When in a pretty good mood, he would lalala abit for me to hear.

The assessments of Javier for this term is pretty satisfactory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers