Saturday, August 6, 2011

We can finally go to the pool!

For the past 2 week, we encountered virus attack over at our home, all of us took turn being attacked by it. But now that the virus is far far away from us…. Its time to hit the pool again.  I guess the happiest person is none other than Jayden. And it was such a coincidence that my neighbors had the same thought as us and off we happily leave for the pool togather! :D

Needless to say, the boys had a fun time playing togather, splashing water at each other until Deca have to proceed to another pool for his swimming test. 

This is my neighbor boys Deca and Reca. They are super good friends with my boys.

 
My boy over here having a chat with his friend Reca.

 
The boys were so excited seeing a rainbow and exclaimed it to me. And for me I feel kinda lucky and excited to see one too! (Call me a mountain tortoise… but frankly this is only the 2nd time I saw one in my 30plus years of life.)


The sky is turning grey, and rain is predicted to drop soon, so we let the boys have the last 5 mins dip before we hurry them to shower. And it is nearing the end of the water play that Javier finally willing to make a full dip into the water.

   
And ending our day with a  super good news… Deca passed his swimming test with flying colour!!! Yippppee we are so happy for him. :D

So tummy rumbling, I guess we need to find food to give us some energy (that’s what Javier told me), we decided to head to causeway point to have our dinner. But hold on, who did we meet when we are about to leave???? It’s Bing Heng with his Daddy!!!!! They were so excited to see him, and they started hoo haa-ing for a few minutes before we finally left the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers