Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our favourite Sunday Breakfast

It might be oily and not a tit tat healthy for us, but my boys and D loves Roti Prata. And they love to dip it with sugar! :D

While they love prata, I like the soya milk with chin chow in it, its a great combination!

While waiting for our food, Javier decided to entertain us with his ever changing expression. D love to tease him and get him to make funny faces.

jav01 
There goes “smile”.

And here is “very happy smile” which comes with a big wide mouth accompanied with ‘hahaha’.

 
And here comes “Angry”.

jav03
 
And lastly ‘cheeky’.

 
While Jayden prefer to stay cool while waiting for the food.
 

The coffee shop is bustling with people eating Prata but I find that the Prata sold here is nothing too fantastic to rave about, but at least the curry is nice.    

4 comments:

  1. Miss the lazy weekend breakfast at kopitiam, here I am the kopitiam, so sad :( hahaha ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm not wrong, this is the vegetarian 'restaurant' at Marsiling right? ^^

    I've been there several times and like you said, its roti prata is so-so only. But some of its other dishes are fantastic, especially in the standard of vegetarian food, such as the Cereal Prawns, Tom Yum Fried Rice and Yam Ring etc. Perhaps you can give them a try if you're there the next time~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi WaveSurfer,

    Thanks for stopping by here. :D You have got really sharp eyes! Yes, this is indeed the vegetarian 'restaurant' at Marsiling.

    Hmmm.. I will definitely give the vegetarian 'zi char' a try when I popped by there again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ee: Hiaz.. sometimes it can get so tiring to cook all the times. In Singapore, at least I can be lazy when I don't feel like cooking, I can just 'ta bao'. But for you, it is so much difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers