Monday, August 22, 2011

Bento #32 Piggies goes Oink Oink

The pink bun was requested by Jayden the day before, thus I think the best animal to be in pink is none other than the piggies. Frankly, I think I am getting really good in making a pig…. :P after making them for a few of my Bento. Since my boys have different liking, I got to make a slightly different one for Javier. So ended up Jayden got 2 pink piggies while Javier got a white and black piggies.


Bento (on top): Consists of pink bun decorated with nori expression, cheese for nose and ears, apples and oranges, and not forgetting jelly for snack.

Bento ( below): Consist of white bun (after peeling the skin) decorated with nori expression and cheese ears and nose. An Oreo biscuts with cheese for nose and choco chip for eyes.

A closer look on the piggies Bento:

4 comments:

  1. Looking VERY PRO leh!! More fun doing for kiddos leh!! Hahaha, but if prepare for hubs 8am in the morning really NO MOOD to be so creative hahaha! Still blur blur sia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke.. only pro in making piggies lah. For me, I don't think I will wake up so so early everyday to prepare for hub leh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pig is a good start liao keke ... when i look at ur blog, my hub ask whether this is jap website hor, means very PRO till he tot jap do de hor, hahaha...

    in SG no need la everywhere is food. Here he either eat canteen or drive out to eat but nowadays the weather very hot like almost everyday almost 40C so he lazy to come home or go out to eat that why ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. still far from pro leh!!! :P

    wow.. 40C is so so unbearable!!! I bet anyone would be relunctant to leave the comfort of aircon. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers