Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Odd or Even???

I try to revise odd and even with Javier as and when we are free. While browsing through the website, I find that this super teacher worksheets website really have a wide selection of printable which are not bad. I printed this worksheet for Javier which he not only can revise on his odd and even number but can also brushed up on his rote counting skill.

He has the problem (or habit) to miss counting at times, thus I tried to let him count as much as possible to correct this problem. I taught him to group the objects into pair and if there is a one remaining with no ‘friend’  means it is an odd number. I am not sure whether this is a good way to teach him odd and even, but at least at this stage it works well for him.

He is counting the number of guitars and I would write the answer for him. You can print this worksheet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers