Sunday, August 28, 2011

A leisure Sunday Walk

I don’t know the name of this place, its somewhere in Marsiling. We just drove by this place and decided to pop down to take a walk, although the weather is kind of sunny… actually it’s abit too sunny for my liking. But since there are 3 votes against my 1 vote, thus I got to to go along with the other 3 man. :P


Guess you can see who is the keenest among us by the speed we walk. :D


Luckily, there were some nice flowers and plants to snap pictures along the way which make up for the hot walk.


We stopped by at the bridge to see whether we can spot anything interesting in the water, but not much luck, as we can only see murky water.
 

Despite that, Javier still managed to spot some bugs resting on the leaves and he was eagerly pointing it to Jayden.


D took a picture of us while we were taking a short rest.


More picture of plants.


We are walking deeper into the nature park, and I was beginning to feel the creep after seeing a slimy lizard.  I am very scared of snake and slimy creature! Thus I decided to call it a day and decided to make my way back to the car. The boys were quick to agree with me, and we quickly make our way out despite D making fun of us saying that the 3 of us are so timid.
 
 
My boys called out to me to look at this “creature”, which at first glance, I thought it was a snake, and was ready to make a run away from it. On closer look, I realised that it was a slimy lizard which gives me goosebumps. :(

  
Though I don’t really enjoy my walk here, fearing that a snake would glide out of nowhere. But its a nice experience for us to enjoy the greenery and definitely a good workout for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers