Sunday, May 15, 2011

We went cycling…

There was no plan to go any place today. So I just spent the morning doing housework, and then had an last minute decision to go East Coast Park, since our last trip there was a long long time ago.

As usual the boys were excited to go out, in regardless of any place; just mention water…. park.. and they would jump for excitement.

By the time we reached ECP, it was already 4plus.Initially, Javier insist on renting the trishaw cycle for 4, but in the end we managed to convince him to rent the normal bike instead. D pushing Javier during a upslope. He kept cheering D ‘faster faster!!!!’.

They rode the bike for close to 1.5hrs, and of course stopping for rest along the way. We went over the the Jetty walk to see the fishing activities.Jayden was enjoying the breeze and wanted to take a long break here, but Javier was rushing us to go, as he mentioned that he wants to continue his cycling. :)

A funny sight! D can do alot of funny and silly things with the boys, while I can’t bring myself to do it. That’s why the boys enjoyed his company more.Had managed to ‘snatch’ back his bike.

We took a rest again at a nearby exercise area. My boys were busy with the exercise facilities here as you can see from the below pictures. Both of them were telling me that it is painful to walk on the stones, but yet they like to walk on it. I like this picture of Jayden.

I told Javier to look straight while cycling, and my cheeky boy bend down and looked really straight ahead. :( of course, he can’t hold this position for long before he burst out laughing himself.

Another picture I like.

We left the park at 7pm to the nearby East Coast Lagoon Food Village for our dinner.
It was a tiring day, but my energetic boys only went to sleep at 10plus.  I guess it’s isn’t that tiring for them after all!!!! :(

2 comments:

  1. the whole day look so fun! Plus the good food of course!! SO MANY hours and that didn't knock them out!! Hahaha CHAM for u! I think if me in this situation go home the bones shattered liao ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. I am so tired.. that I will doze off in the car. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers