Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sorting Mini Fruits

This was an impromptu activity that we did on Friday.I had wanted to use this fruits to do just the pattern sequencing with him, but he wanted me to do the sorting of the fruits with him also.

So we choose 2 fruits each and compete who would finish first. Our finished work.

My little boy was so sweet to me when he won! :(

Upon winning……
Javier: Yeah… I am the winner!
Me: {I pretend to look sad} :(
Javier: {Immediately, he came over,  to hug and pat me.} Mummy, are you sad become you never win?
Me: Yes.
Javier: Don’t be sad ok, next time I let you win ok.
Me: ????? {Speechless}

Sometimes his action and words really make me laugh and yet feel so warm hearted.

Just to side track abit…..I remembered this afternoon, he was singing “Majulah Singapura” inside the car. And he only remembered 2 verses, and forgotten the rest of the lyrics, then he was making up his song with the tune of “Majulah Singapura” and singing happily. I was laughing my head off listening to him sing (as the song become so ridiculous). D was scolding me and saying I am so bad to laugh at Javier’s singing. He does bring joy and laughter to me life!!!!!! :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers