Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bento #8 – Beep Beep

Recently, Javier is crazy about this book which I borrowed from the library. This book teaches pattern sequencing which I think would be good for Javier. He felt in love with the cars in the book and kept asking me to buy the yellow, red and blue cars for him.

So I decided to make a Car Bento for them for dinner. Well, sadly to say, the meal time for today did not go as well as planned, but at least he managed to eat  all the food which include the grapes. ** Bravo** since he is not a fruit lover, I was so happy to see him finished all the grapes. (I guess sometime I need to be harsh to him when it comes to eating. At least after I talked to him sternly, he will be more willing to eat his main meal. If I just let him be, he will only be eating plain rice for his every meal. :( )

Bento consists of cheesy car (which has melted) on the rice, a carrot car, baked salmon, boiled hotdog, quail egg and grapes.
 

2 comments:

  1. Plain rice, that save alot haha ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alamak, i headache leh. everday he only want to est plain rice! Everyday like war time when it comes to meal time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers