Thursday, May 26, 2011

Great Website for printable

I would like to share some of the great website with nice printable which I normally get my learning materials for my boys.

Confession of a homeschooler Alphabet Theme
Montessori For Everyone 3-part card / picture card with very good quality
Musing of me Fun Resources for young learners Holiday Theme
Pre-Kinders Theme, Science, Maths, Literacy
Home School Share Lapbook
File Folder Fun File folder games
Mr Printables Nice, cute printables
1plus1plus1equals1 Preschool lapbook

 

2 comments:

  1. These will come in handy. Thanks so much for sharing. I've been very impressed and inspired by the homelearning stuff you're doing with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keke... thks for the compliment. Actually i am also learning and getting lots of tips from other mummy. Its great to know that my sharing have benefited other mummy too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers